For several years Langues et Voyages – E.L.S. Euro-Séjours has been organising educational tours to France and to numerous European destinations with the following aims :
- To encourage personal development in young people and adults through experiencing a different culture from their own
- To enable the members of the group to recognise the importance of the interaction within a group, and of group identity through a shared experience
- To provide teachers or group organisers with teaching material that can be used during the tour, and subsequently in their teaching environment
- To encourage interaction between the members of the group and the inhabitants of the country they are visiting, in particular through the use of a foreign language
- To introduce the group to the cultural heritage of the country they are visiting through visits to monuments, places of cultural interest, and other learning experiences
As far as possible, Langues et Voyages – E.L.S. Euro-Séjours offers affordable educational tours to enable a maximum number of students to take part.